Thanks to all the early sunshine, the farmstand and u-pick are now open for the season!
MAY HOURS: Wednesdays only from 10 am - 1 pm. We will start our twice a week farmstand hours in June.
- Strawberries are the only u-pick crop at this time. Berries are $2.50/pound.
- Farmstand offerings include whatever is fresh, ripe and in-season on the farm. Offerings vary weekly, but spring items could include: asparagus, artichokes, Abby's Greens, head lettuce, broccoli, herbs, radishes, rhubarb, strawberries, kale, chard, and veggie starts!
Please abide by the following:
- Bring your own containers and bags for u-pick and farmstand produce.
- We accept cash, checks, WIC, Farm Direct Nutrition coupons, and SNAP (Oregon Trail cards) as payment. Please contact us in advance if you would like to pay with SNAP.
- No pets, please!
- Please park nose-in on the side of the road, do not block the farm entrance, and do not drive into the field. Thanks.
Directions to the farm.