Due to COVID-19, our farmstand has switched to an online, pre-order, drive-thru pickup system at our barn. There is no longer any open-air, drop-in shopping. Please follow the instructions below if you want to order through our new online system.
Please note: you cannot order farmstand produce directly off our website. You need to first sign up for a pickup day - Wednesday or Saturday or both - using the instructions and link below. After you do that, you'll start receiving our weekly farmstand availability emails which will allow you to order through Cropolis, the online sales platfrom we are now using. Don't worry, it's easy and quick :)
- Step 1: To receive our weekly produce availability emails, you must first sign up for Wednesday and/or Saturday Farmstand Pickup. It's simple and easy on our website: just select which day(s) you want to pick up your produce this season (Wednesday, Saturday or both), go through the quick online "checkout" process, and submit your "order." You do not need an account to sign up and there is no charge to sign up; we're simply using our webstore as a tool to gather your email so we can then send you the produce availability list for your pickup day. You will receive a confirmation email once you submit your order; if you don't get one check your junk/spam folder. If you can't find it, it means you didn't complete the checkout process and need to go back and resubmit your order.
- Step 2: Once you sign up for your pickup day(s), you will start to receive our weekly availability emails. We send out an availability email on Monday mornings for the following Saturday farmstand drive-thru and on Thursday mornings for the following Wednesday farmstand drive-thru. The email will have an embedded "place order" link, which will take you into Cropolis, the online sales platform we are using. You will submit your order via Cropolis by the ordering deadline (before midnight on Wednesday for the Saturday farmstand; before midnight on Sunday for the Wednesday farmstand). The system is simple and user friendly and does not require an account or password.
- We will harvest and pack to order. Orders wil be ready for drive-thru pickup at our barn on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 11:30 to 2:30 pm. The drive-thru will close at 2:30; late-pickup is not an option.
- There may be add-ons available for purchase at the drive-thru if you want to buy any additional produce.
- We accept cash, check and Farm Direct Nutrition Program coupons as payment. Please do not make your check out in advance in case there are any changes to your order or you decide to purchase add-on produce.
- Produce orders will be packed in the order they were received, so you may not get all the items you ordered if we run out of a given thing. We’ll do our best!
Thanks for your support of the farm through this challenging time. We're here to support your good health in every way we can!