Every Wednesday and Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm!
Strawberry U-pick is open and it's a great berry year! The berries are at their peak of sweetness and abundance right now.
Keep in mind that our strawberry season is 4+ months long - there will be berries through September, and they only get sweeter, redder and riper as the summer advances. AND, it gets less crowded in the berry patch in August and September (lots of folks think strawberries are a June crop only, but we grow an ever-bearing variety that yields abundantly into the fall). That's all to say that there are lots of berries to be had all season long!
- We accept cash, checks, WIC, SNAP and Farm Direct Coupons at the farmstand. We cannot run credit cards because of our rural, offline location. Thanks for bringing small bills if paying with cash!
- We have limited u-pick buckets and boxes available but encourage you to bring your own containers for u-pick (especially if you plan to pick a large amount of fruit or flowers). Please check in with our cashier before and after u-picking.
- Please park nose-in at the pull-out. Do not block the farm entrance and do not drive into the field.
- Please leave pets in your car.
- No smoking
- No potable water available.
- Please leave no trace; there is no garbage service at the farm.
To find us, follow directions to the farmstand.