Every Wednesday and Saturday from 10 am to 1 pm!
Strawberry U-pick is still open but the season is winding down.
- We accept cash, checks, WIC, and Farm Direct Coupons at the farmstand. We cannot run credit cards or Oregon Trail cards because of our rural, offline location. Thanks for bringing small bills if paying with cash!
- We have limited u-pick buckets and boxes available but encourage you to bring your own containers for u-pick (especially if you plan to pick a large amount of fruit or flowers). Please check in with our cashier before and after u-picking.
- Please park nose-in at the pull-out. Do not block the farm entrance and do not drive into the field.
- Please leave pets in your car.
- No smoking
- No potable water available.
- Please leave no trace; there is no garbage service at the farm.
To find us, follow directions to the farmstand.