We will be open on Wednesday 12/4 and Wednesday 12/11 this month! 10 am to 1 pm, rain or shine!
The farmstand will be set up in the barn, a half mile beyond the usual farmstand location.
The farmstand will be closed from December 12 to January 7. We will re-open on January 8th for Winter Farmstands at the barn, every other Wednesday from 10 am to 4 pm!
- We accept cash, checks, WIC, and Farm Direct Coupons at the farmstand. We cannot run credit cards or Oregon Trail cards because of our rural, offline location. Thanks for bringing small bills if paying with cash!
- Please park nose-in at the pull-out. Do not block the farm entrance and do not drive into the field.
- Please leave pets in your car.
- No smoking
- No potable water available.
- Please leave no trace; there is no garbage service at the farm.
To find us in the winter, follow directions to the farmstand and then continue up the road another 1/2 mile to our barn, located on the right side of the road just before 95080 Floras Creek Road.