These are wild times. Here at the farm we are working hard to continue feeding our community and doing our part to help keep you healthy every way we can. We're taking extra precautions with social distancing, wearing masks, additional bin and barn sterilization, hand washing, and harvest/post-harvest sanitation above and beyond our normal protocol.
We ask all CSA members to observe these guidelines at their pickup site:
- If you are ill or showing any symptoms, please stay home. Send a healthy friend to pick up your produce instead.
- Please wear a mask while you are picking up your produce, every time.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands before handling the CSA totes and coolers at your pickup location.
- If there are other people at your pickup location we encourage you to give each other ample space.
- As always, please wash your produce when you get it home.
For farmstand customers, please note we have significantly changed our farmstand system to reduce potential exposure for our customers.
Effective April 1st :
- The farmstand has switched to an online, pre-order, drive-thru pickup system at our barn. There will no longer be any open-air, drop-in shopping.
- Using an online ordering platform called Cropolis, we email our customers a list of farmstand availability for the coming week. **If you want to receive our produce availability list, please EMAIL US so we have your contact info!** We will only be emailing the availability list to people who give us their email address for this express purpose. Please note: produce is limited and our production is scaled to meet the demand of our regular clientele. That means we may not have the capacity to take on a lot of new customers this season. We will be filling orders for our regular farmstand clientele first. If you do not typically shop the farmstand, we will put you on a second list so that we can contact you once the produce is more abundant. Thanks for your understanding as we grapple with unprecedented demand for the produce.
- You will need to place your order via Cropolis by the deadline stated in the email. It’s simple and user friendly.
- We will pack orders and have them ready for drive-thru pickup at our barn on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 11:30 to 2:30 pm. The drive-thru will close at 2:30; no late-pickups please.
- Often there will be "add-ons" available for purchase when you arrive. We will add those items to your invoiced total.
- Do not make checks out in advance in case there are any changes to your order. Please pay the cashier with cash or check.
- Produce orders will be packed in the order received, so you may not get all the items you ordered if we run out of a given thing. We’ll do our best!
Thanks for your support of the farm through this challenging time. We're here to support your good health in every way we can!