We have sold out of Harvest Baskets for 2013, but here's the good news:
We still have Egg Shares, Salad Shares, Bread Shares, Tamale Shares and Winter Garden Kits available.
Anyone is welcome to sign up for these items, until May 20th.
If you are on our waiting list and you sign up for any of these items this year, you will be included in our priority sign-up process in 2014 and guaranteed a Harvest Basket next year, should you want one. It's a great way to get your foot in the door, and enjoy local food this season!
Please follow the instructions below to sign up. Our CSA season begins the first week of June and runs through the middle of December.
VALLEY FLORA SIGN-UP INSTRUCTIONS:
WHO Can Sign Up?
Anyone, whether you are on our waiting list or not. Whether you have already signed up for something or not. Anyone is welcome.
WHAT Can I Sign Up For?
- Abby's Greens Salad Shares (20 weeks: $95 - 1/2 pound; $180 - full pound)
- Pastured, local eggs from Candace Carnahan on Floras Creek (28 weeks: $70 - half dozen; $140 - full dozen)
- Artisan sourdough bread from Seth's Brick Oven Bakery in Bandon (28 weeks: $168)
- Homemade tamales from Juana Ferrer in Coquille
- A Winter Garden Kit - a flat of tried and true Valley Flora starts so you can plant your own winter garden to feed you through NEXT winter! ($25)
WHEN Do I Sign Up?
By May 20th. The season will begin the first week of June.
HOW Do I Sign Up?
Follow this link and go directly to our online "store": http://www.valleyflorafarm.com/products
- Choose which items you want and add them to your cart, in any combination.
- Complete the checkout process, review your order, and click "submit order".
- You will receive an itemized order confirmation by email once you submit your order on our website. If you don't receive one, it means you did not submit your order and are NOT in our system yet.
HOW and WHEN Do I Pay for My Food?
We accept check, cash, and SNAP benefits (Oregon Trail Cards). We must receive FULL payment for all items by May 20th. If paying with SNAP, please contact us directly to make arrangements.
Please make checks out to Valley Flora and mail by May 20th to:
PO Box 91
Langlois, OR 97450
Don't hesitate to be in touch if you have questions. Email is best. We are usually out of the office during the day, so it may take a day or two to return your phone call or email.
Thanks for your interest in eating locally, and for all your patience!