Our Winter Farmstand season kicks off on January 13th! If you'd like to get fresh, seasonal produce straight from the farm this winter, read on!
- Farmstand produce will be available by pre-order every other Wednesday through May, starting January 13th.
- We will be doing drive-thru pickup at our barn between 11:30 and 2:30 every other Wednesday, masks required.
- We are using a new online sales platform called Local Line (our original platform, Cropolis, threw in the towel at the end of 2020 so we've done a switcheroo to this new system). We're happy to say that Local Line is a great improvement over Cropolis.
- If this is your first time ordering our produce through Local Line, you will need to register a new account with Local Line before you can place an order. Here's how (it's easy):
- Go to www.localline.ca/valley-flora to view our store.
- Click "Register" on the right side of the page.
- Set up your account by providing your email address, password, name, phone number and address.
- Accept the terms and conditions,
- Click the green button, "Creat Your Account"
- Start shopping!
- The shopping deadline for our Wednesday farmstand will always be Sunday night at 11:59 pm.
- There is a $20 minimum on orders. The "Place Order" button will not appear until you have met the $20 minimum.
- At checkout you will be able to select your pickup date from a drop-down that lists all ten of our winter farmstand dates, through May. Always choose the next available farmstand date; do not select a date farther into the future. Why? Because the produce listed on our store is specific to the upcoming farmstand and may not be available for later listed dates.
Thanks as ever for your support of the farm and your passion for eating local, seasonal produce!
The u-pick is currently closd for winter.
Our u-pick is limited to flowers & strawberries only. We are open on Wednesdays and Saturdays starting at 11 am until 2:30 pm, or until the patch is picked out. The u-pick will be open only as long as there is ripe fruit to pick each day; once it's picked out we will close. Apologies that we can't promise an exact range of open picking hours.
Due to COVID-19, special measures will be in place for u-picking this season:
- Masks are required for all u-pickers, including children. If you don't have one, we have handsewn mask available for purchase at the u-pick.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines and maintain 6' distance between you and others at all times.
- Everyone must wash their hands before and after entering the u-pick. Handwashing facilities are provided at the farm.
- We are limiting the number of people in the strawberry patch at any one time and assigning specific rows to each group. Please follow directions and respect the guidelines laid out for you when you arrive. You may have to wait your turn to enter the strawberry patch.
- We will provide you with lined buckets to pick into. Outside containers will not be allowed in the patch. You can use your own containers to carry your berries home in once they have been transferred from our buckets.
- We provide a scale for weighing out.
- We accept cash, checks and Farm Direct Nutrition coupons as payment. We cannot run credit cards due to our rural, offline location.
- Please park nose-in at the pull-out. Do not block the farm entrance and do not drive into the field.
- No pets
- No smoking
- No potable water available.
- Leave no trace: please take your trash home with you; there is no garbage service at the farm.
Availability: Typically June - October (check our homepage for updates & availability)
Availability: June - October
Flower Price: varies