PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19, OUR FARMSTAND IS OPERATING USING AN ONLINE, PRE-ORDER SYSTEM WITH DRIVE-THRU PICKUP. THERE IS NO OPEN-AIR, DROP-IN SHOPPING THIS SEASON.
- We are using an online ordering platform called Cropolis to email our customers a list of farmstand availability each week.
- If you want to receive our produce availability email, sign up for Wednesday and/or Saturday Pickup on our website.
- We will only be emailing the availability list to those who sign up on our website.
- Customers submit their order via Cropolis by the ordering deadline. The system is simple and user friendly.
- We will pack orders and have them ready for drive-thru pickup at our barn on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 11:30 to 2:30 pm. The drive-thru will close at 2:30; late-pickup is not an option.
- There may be add-ons available for purchase at the drive-thru if you want to buy any additional produce.
- We accept cash and check as payment. Please do not make your check out in advance in case there are any changes to your order.
- Produce orders will be packed in the order they were received, so you may not get all the items you ordered if we run out of a given thing. We’ll do our best!
To sign up for Wednesday or Saturday Pickup, click here.
Our u-pick is limited to flowers & strawberries only. We are open on Wednesdays and Saturdays starting at 11 am until 2:30 pm, or until the patch is picked out. The u-pick will be open only as long as there is ripe fruit to pick each day; once it's picked out we will close. Apologies that we can't promise an exact range of open picking hours.
Due to COVID-19, special measures will be in place for u-picking this season:
- Masks are required for all u-pickers, including children. If you don't have one, we have handsewn mask available for purchase at the u-pick.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines and maintain 6' distance between you and others at all times.
- Everyone must wash their hands before and after entering the u-pick. Handwashing facilities are provided at the farm.
- We are limiting the number of people in the strawberry patch at any one time and assigning specific rows to each group. Please follow directions and respect the guidelines laid out for you when you arrive. You may have to wait your turn to enter the strawberry patch.
- We will provide you with lined buckets to pick into. Outside containers will not be allowed in the patch. You can use your own containers to carry your berries home in once they have been transferred from our buckets.
- We provide a scale for weighing out.
- We accept cash, checks and Farm Direct Nutrition coupons as payment. We cannot run credit cards due to our rural, offline location.
- Please park nose-in at the pull-out. Do not block the farm entrance and do not drive into the field.
- No pets
- No smoking
- No potable water available.
- Leave no trace: please take your trash home with you; there is no garbage service at the farm.
Availability: Typically June - October (check our homepage for updates & availability)
Availability: June - October
Flower Price: varies