- Varies with the season. Please check our homepage for the most up to date info.
- JUNE - SEPTEMBER
- Every Wednesday & Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm
- The farmstand is staffed and we're open for u-pick once strawberries and flowers are at full production (our u-pick opening date varies each season, so email us for a u-pick update).
- Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm
- The farmstand is staffed with limited u-pick (flowers & strawberries, weather dependent)
- NOVEMBER & DECEMBER
- Wednesdays only from 10 am to 1 pm
Our farmstand is stocked with all kinds of seasonal, freshly harvested produce. Availability changes week to week, with the season. In an effort to reduce our garbage and carbon footprint, we do not provide plastic bags. Please bring your own!
Our u-pick is limited to flowers & strawberries only.
- We have limited u-pick buckets and flats available but encourage you to bring your own containers for u-pick (especially if you plan to pick a large amount of fruit or flowers). We provide a scale for weighing out. Please check in with our cashier before u-picking.
- We accept cash, checks, WIC, and Farm Direct Nutrition coupons as payment. We cannot run credit cards due to our rural, offline location.
- Please park nose-in at the pull-out. Do not block the farm entrance and do not drive into the field.
- No pets
- No smoking
- No potable water available.
- Leave no trace: please take your trash home with you; there is no garbage service at the farm.
Availability: Typically June - September (email for availability)
Availability: June - October
Flower Price: varies by stem