- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 cups fresh shelled peas (from about 2 pounds peas in pods) or 1/2 pound frozen petite peas
- 1/2 bunch radishes, trimmed, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 2 ounces)
Heat small skillet over medium heat. Add cumin seeds and toast until aromatic and slightly darker, about 2 minutes. Cool; grind finely in spice mill. Whisk lime juice, honey, and cumin in small bowl. Gradually whisk in oil; stir in dill. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
Cook peas in pot of boiling salted water until almost tender, about 5 minutes for fresh (or about 2 minutes for frozen). Drain; rinse under cold water, then drain well. Transfer to large bowl. Add radishes, feta, and dressing; toss. Season with salt and pepper. Divide salad among bowls. Serve.