This is a reminder that our priority sign-up period ends this Thursday, February 28th!
If you were a CSA member with us last season, now is the time to sign up for 2013!
If you have already signed up, THANK YOU for sticking with us another season!
(And kindly disregard this mass email)......:)
WHO Can Sign Up?
We are currently re-enrolling last year's farm members ONLY. If you were a CSA member last season (as in, purchased any of the following: a Harvest Basket, salad share, egg share, bread share, or tamale share) now is your chance to reserve your share for 2013! This priority sign-up period will last until February 28th. We will begin sign-ups for people on the waiting list starting in March.
WHAT Can I Sign Up For This Year?
- Harvest Baskets
- Abby's Greens Salad Shares
- Pastured, local eggs from Candace Carnahan on Floras Creek
- Artisan sourdough bread from Seth's Brick Oven Bakery in Bandon
- Homemade tamales from Juana Ferrer in Coquille
- A Winter Garden Kit - a flat of starts so you can plant your own winter garden to feed you through NEXT winter!
HOW Do I Sign Up?
- Follow this link and go directly to our online "store": http://www.valleyflorafarm.com/products
- Choose which items you want and add them to your cart, in any combination.
- If you are getting a Harvest Basket, you will need to enter this password when prompted: eatlocal2013
- Please do not share this password so that we can keep the signup process fair to everyone on our waiting list. FYI: this password is separate from and different than the personal password you would use when you are logging in to our site using your username. You DO NOT need to login to our website to sign up/purchase products from our online store. BUT, if you want to login and cannot remember your personal login password, you can reset your password at: http://www.valleyflorafarm.com/user/password
- Complete the checkout process and submit your order.
- You will receive an itemized order confirmation by email once you submit your order on our website. If you don't receive one, it means you did not complete your order and are NOT in our system.
WHAT if I Want to Share a Harvest Basket with Someone?
If you plan to share your Harvest Basket with someone, please pick one person to be the primary share holder. Sign up for the Harvest Basket under that name and submit payment under that name. Your share partner is welcome to sign up for any additional products (salad, eggs, bread, tamales) independently, under his/her own name. Please encourage your share partner to sign up for our Beet Box newsletter so that they can stay in the loop and receive notices from us throughout the season. Share partners can subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.valleyflorafarm.com/newsletter-sign-up
HOW and WHEN Do I Pay for My Food?
We accept check, cash, and SNAP benefits (Oregon Trail Cards). To reserve your spot, we must receive FULL payment for all items by May 1st. If you choose the Monthly Pay Plan Harvest Basket option, you will pay your deposit by May 1st and then make subsequent $100 monthly payments June through November.
Please make checks out to Valley Flora and mail before May 1st to:
PO Box 91
Langlois, OR 97450
I hope you'll be joining us this season. Thanks in advance for your support, and don't hesitate to be in touch if you have questions. Email is always the best way to get me, or call 348-2180.
Please note that I will be in Japan on a speaking tour from February 28th through March 8th and will not be able to return calls during that time. If I can't answer your questions via email, I'll be in touch as soon as I return.