Our Summer Farmstand season kicks off on June 2nd! If you'd like to get fresh, seasonal produce straight from the farm this summer, read on!
- Anyone is welcome to shop our farmstand. You do not need to be a CSA member and there is no waiting list to join.
- Farmstand produce will be available by pre-order every Wednesday and Saturday from June 2nd through December.
- Pickup will be at our original farmstand location, at the shed by the bridge, between 11:30 and 2:30 every Wednesday and Saturday.
- We are using an online sales platform called Local Line for farmstand orders.
- If this is your first time ordering our produce through Local Line, you will need to register a new account with Local Line before you can place an order. Here's how (it's easy):
- Go to www.localline.ca/valley-flora to view our store.
- Click "Register" on the right side of the page.
- Set up your account by providing your email address, password, name, phone number and address.
- Accept the terms and conditions,
- Click the green button, "Creat Your Account"
- Start shopping!
- The shopping deadline for our Wednesday farmstand is Sunday night at 11:59 pm.
- The shopping deadline for our Saturday farmstand is Wednesday night at 11:59 pm.
- There is a $20 minimum on orders. The "Place Order" button will not appear until you have met the $20 minimum.
- We will send an email with a link to our updated store to everyone in our Local Line farmstand customer base every Monday and Thursday morning. You won't receive that email unless you have registered for a Local Line account as described above.
- You can always access our Local Line store by clicking the "Order Farmstand Produce" button on the left sidebar of our homepage, following the link below, or going directly to www.localline.ca/valley-flora.
Thanks as ever for your support of the farm and your passion for eating local, seasonal produce!
The strawberry u-pick usually opens by mid-June. Flower u-pick typically opens in late June.
Our u-pick is limited to flowers & strawberries only. We are open on Wednesdays and Saturdays starting at 11:30 am until 2:30 pm, or until the patch is picked out. The u-pick will be open only as long as there is ripe fruit to pick each day; once it's picked out we will close. Apologies that we can't promise an exact range of open picking hours.
Due to COVID-19, special measures will be in place for u-picking this season:
- Please wear a mask and observe social distancing guidelines and maintain 6' distance between you and others at all times.
- Please wash your hands before entering the u-pick. Handwashing facilities are provided at the farm.
- We will provide you with lined buckets to pick into. Please pick into our buckets. You can use your own containers to carry your berries home in once they have been transferred from our buckets.
- We provide a scale for weighing out.
- We accept cash, checks and Farm Direct Nutrition coupons as payment. We cannot run credit cards due to our rural, offline location.
- Please park nose-in at the pull-out. Do not block the farm entrance and do not drive into the field.
- No pets
- No smoking
- No potable water available.
- Leave no trace: please take your trash home with you; there is no garbage service at the farm.
Availability: Typically June - October (check our homepage for updates & availability)
Availability: June - October
Flower Price: varies