Our Winter Farmstand season kicks off on January 13th! If you'd like to get fresh, seasonal produce straight from the farm this winter, read on!
- Anyone is welcome to shop our farmstand. You do not need to be a CSA member and there is no waiting list to join.
- Farmstand produce will be available by pre-order every other Wednesday through May, starting January 13th.
- We will be doing drive-thru pickup at our barn between 11:30 and 2:30 every other Wednesday, masks required.
- We are using a new online sales platform called Local Line (our original platform, Cropolis, threw in the towel at the end of 2020 so we've done a switcheroo to this new system). We're happy to report that Local Line is a great improvement over Cropolis.
- If this is your first time ordering our produce through Local Line, you will need to register a new account with Local Line before you can place an order. Here's how (it's easy):
- Go to www.localline.ca/valley-flora to view our store.
- Click "Register" on the right side of the page.
- Set up your account by providing your email address, password, name, phone number and address.
- Accept the terms and conditions,
- Click the green button, "Creat Your Account"
- Start shopping!
- The shopping deadline for our Wednesday farmstand will always be Sunday night at 11:59 pm.
- There is a $20 minimum on orders. The "Place Order" button will not appear until you have met the $20 minimum.
- At checkout you will need to select your pickup date from a drop-down that lists our next upcoming farmstand date.
- During the winter season, our Local Line "store" will only be open for ordering between Thursday morning and Sunday night prior to the next upcoming farmstand. We will send an email to everyone in our Local Line farmstand customer base when the store opens for orders every other Thursday. You won't receive that email unless you have registered for a Local Line account as described above.
- You can always access our Local Line store by clicking the "Order Farmstand Produce" button on the left sidebar of our homepage, following the link below, or going directly to www.localline.ca/valley-flora.
Thanks as ever for your support of the farm and your passion for eating local, seasonal produce!