If you'd like to get fresh, seasonal produce straight from our farmstand, read on!
The Valley Flora Farmstand is now open every Wednesday, soon to be open on Saturdays as well! Hours are 11:30 to 2:30. Our farmstand is primarily pre-order, with the occasional odds and ends available for drop-in shopping. We use a web platform called Local Line that allows you to place your order from our webstore. We then custom-harvest and pack your order and have it waiting for you on your farmstand pickup day.
If you’d like to shop with us and haven’t registered an account with Local Line, it’s quick and easy. Simply follow the instructions below to set up your account. Once you do that you will begin to receive our availability emails with a link to our “store.”
You can also go directly to our Local Line store to check it out: https://valley-flora.localline.ca/farmstand
Farmstand Details and How to Order:
- Anyone is welcome to shop our farmstand. You do not need to be a CSA member and there is no waiting list to join.
- Farmstand produce is available by pre-order every Wednesday and Saturday from June through December, and every other Wednesday between January and May.
- From June through December, pickup is at our original farmstand location, 1.5 miles up Floras Creek Road at the shed just after the bridge, between 11:30 and 2:30 every Wednesday and Saturday. Between January and May pickup is at our barn, a half mile up the road from the bridge. When picking up your order, please wait in line until it's your turn to be served. Masks are required.
- If this is your first time ordering our produce through Local Line, you will need to register a new account with Local Line before you can place an order. Here's how (it's easy):
- Go to https://valley-flora.localline.ca/farmstand to view our store.
- Click "Register" on the right side of the page.
- Set up your account by providing your email address, password, name, phone number and address.
- Accept the terms and conditions,
- Click the green button, "Creat Your Account"
- Start shopping!
- The ordering window for our Wednesday farmstand opens on Thursday morning by 9 am until Sunday night at 11:59 pm. Farmstead Bread is available on Wednesdays only. Between June and December, if you are not a bread customer and can come on Saturdays, we recommend ordering for Saturday pickup because there are fewer pre-order customers that day and the produce line will be shorter (and some items that have inventory limits will be more available).
- The ordering window for our Saturday farmstand opens on Monday morning by 9 am until Wednesday night at 11:59 pm.
- There is a $20 minimum on orders. The "Place Order" button will not appear until you have met the $20 minimum.
- We will send an email with a link to our updated store to everyone in our Local Line farmstand customer base every Monday and Thursday morning (every other Thursday only during our winter season). You won't receive that email unless you have registered for a Local Line account as described above.
- You can always access our Local Line store by clicking the "Order Farmstand Produce" button on the left sidebar of our homepage, following the link below, or going directly to https://valley-flora.localline.ca/farmstand.
Thanks ever for your support of the farm and your passion for eating local, seasonal produce!