If you'd like to get fresh, seasonal produce straight from our farmstand, read on!
There are two ways to get our farmstand produce: pre-order it online, or swing by and drop in to shop when we're open.
Our farmstand usually operates on this schedule:
- June to Thanksgiving: our farmstand is open for pre-order pickup & drop-in shopping every Wednesday and Saturday from 11:30 to 2:30.
- Thanksgiving to mid-December: the farmstand is open for pre-order pickup and drop-in shopping every Wednesday from 11:30 to 2:30 (closed Saturdays)
- Mid-December until March: farmstand is closed
- March to May: the farmstand usually reopens for pre-order pickup and drop-in shopping every-other-Wednesday, 11:30 to 2:30 pm
If you’d like to pre-order and haven’t registered an account with Local Line (our virtual store), it’s quick and easy. Simply follow the instructions below to set up your account. Once you do that you will begin to receive our availability emails with a link to our “store.”
You can also go directly to our Local Line store to check it out: https://valley-flora.localline.ca/farmstand
Farmstand Details and How to Order:
- Anyone is welcome to shop our farmstand. You do not need to be a CSA member and there is no waiting list to join.
- The farmstand is located 1.5 miles up Floras Creek Road at the shed just after the bridge. Directions.
- When picking up your order or dropping in to shop, please wait in line until it's your turn to be served.
- If you want to pre-order produce, you will need to register a new account with Local Line before you can place an order. Here's how (it's easy):
- Go to https://valley-flora.localline.ca/farmstand to view our store.
- Click "Register" on the right side of the page.
- Set up your account by providing your email address, password, name, phone number and address.
- Accept the terms and conditions,
- Click the green button, "Creat Your Account"
- Start shopping!
- The ordering window for our Wednesday farmstand opens on Thursday morning by 9 am until Sunday night at 9 pm. Farmstead Bread is available on Wednesdays only.
- The ordering window for our Saturday farmstand opens on Monday morning by 9 am until Wednesday night at 9 pm.
- There is a $20 minimum on orders. The "Place Order" button will not appear until you have met the $20 minimum.
- Once you register, you'll start getting our weekly availability emails (Thursday morning for the Wednesday farmstand; Monday morning for the Saturday farmstand).
- You can always access our Local Line store by clicking the "Order Farmstand Produce" button on the left sidebar of our homepage, following the link below, or going directly to https://valley-flora.localline.ca/farmstand.
Thanks for your support of the farm and your passion for eating local, seasonal produce!