Our Summer Farmstand season kicks off on June 2nd! If you'd like to get fresh, seasonal produce straight from the farm this summer, read on!
- Anyone is welcome to shop our farmstand. You do not need to be a CSA member and there is no waiting list to join.
- Farmstand produce will be available by pre-order every Wednesday and Saturday from June 2nd through December.
- Pickup will be at our original farmstand location, at the shed by the bridge, between 11:30 and 2:30 every Wednesday and Saturday. When picking up your order, please wait in line at the gate until you are called in to be served. Masks are required.
- We are using an online sales platform called Local Line for farmstand orders.
- If this is your first time ordering our produce through Local Line, you will need to register a new account with Local Line before you can place an order. Here's how (it's easy):
- Go to www.localline.ca/valley-flora to view our store.
- Click "Register" on the right side of the page.
- Set up your account by providing your email address, password, name, phone number and address.
- Accept the terms and conditions,
- Click the green button, "Creat Your Account"
- Start shopping!
- The ordering window for our Wednesday farmstand opens on Thursday morning by 9 am until Sunday night at 11:59 pm.
- The ordering window for our Saturday farmstand opens on Monday morning by 9 am until Wednesday night at 11:59 pm.
- There is a $20 minimum on orders. The "Place Order" button will not appear until you have met the $20 minimum.
- We will send an email with a link to our updated store to everyone in our Local Line farmstand customer base every Monday and Thursday morning. You won't receive that email unless you have registered for a Local Line account as described above.
- You can always access our Local Line store by clicking the "Order Farmstand Produce" button on the left sidebar of our homepage, following the link below, or going directly to www.localline.ca/valley-flora.
Thanks as ever for your support of the farm and your passion for eating local, seasonal produce!